So some things you need to know:
1) I am an emotional person.
2) I hate to feel vulnerable.
3) I use humour to deflect from situations I am uncomfortable with.
4) I can't stand it with people argue around me even if it is just a heated discussion.
5) I do not like large crowds.
6) Love to travel, Hate to fly.
There are others but we'll go with these for now.
I had a meltdown at the weekend, I was feeling good Friday and Saturday despite my week being a bit rubbish. Then all of a sudden out of the blue after seeing some statuses on Facebook, I snapped.
I couldn't breathe I was crying so hard. It came on so fast, all flooded in and swallowed me whole.
Luckily while this was happening I was alone because as you can see from number 2, I do not like to be seen or feel vulnerable. 40 Minutes later I was fine. Had there been people there I would have been worse and that 40 minute meltdown would have compounded. 2 hours later I would have been still in a heap blubbering on the floor.
I am curious to other peoples coping mechanisms, I always deal better with the stress of life on my own and once I am on the other side, then I may want the hugs.
Which is saying a lot since I do not like unnessecary touching.
So how do ya'll cope? Are you better alone or surrounded?